- Here is a selection of items for your event, organized by category:
- Category 1
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Specific action required on behalf of the user
- E.G. Info we need from them to move forward
New Section Name
Option 1: SUSHISAMBA
- Vendor: Japanese
- SUSHISAMBA’s main dining room overlooks views of London with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. A grid of lights hung through the open bamboo ceiling at varying heights creates a magical experience during daytime and a truly intimate setting in the evening.
No reservations right now. I have emailed them to see if they can accommodate a party of two seating between. 7:30 - 8:30.
Address: 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY, UK
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/vVxgs98rkfZSvZ8dA (.8 miles from office)
Located on the 38th and 39th floors at 110 Bishopsgate, SUSHISAMBA City features the highest outdoor dining terraces in Europe, offering unparalleled, 360 degree views of the City. Two panoramic glass elevators whisk patrons from the ground to the 39th floor, opening up London from inside-out as the lifts climb further and further upwards.
Option 2: TING
- Price: 95 pounds for a three course dinner menu (click the link to the restaurant to review menu)
- Vendor: Level 35 - The Shard Tower
- Reservations for 7:30 p.m. - could adjust to later if need be.
TĪNG Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and presents a modern British menu with subtle Asian influences, made using locally-sourced ingredients and served within an elegant and contemporary setting of Chinoiserie design.
The London restaurant features views overlooking the meandering River Thames, Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, Maritime Greenwich and out towards the historic counties of Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Read more reviews and see better views here. https://www.opentable.com/ting-restaurant-shangri-la-at-the-shard?avt=eyJ2IjoxLCJtIjowLCJwIjowfQ&corrId=76db942b-b078-4f8d-8640-6b7ecf516dea&p=2&sd=2019-06-25+19%3A00#special-offers